Friday, June 5, 2009

Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my new blog!
This is my first real attempt at blogging, so bear with me ;)
So, who am I?
(That's a question I ask myself a lot!)
But the basics are that I'm a 30 year old mother of 3 brilliant and beautiful children. Okay, so, as everyone who has spent time with children knows, there are times when they are neither brilliant nor beautiful. However, I have to block those times out whenever possible, or else I might lock them in a closet or something awful like that when they are driving me nuts! (just kidding, I would never do that...at least I haven't yet)

My view of kids?

They're weird.

Wonderful and creative and snuggly, but weird.
They do weird things, make up weird stories...you just never know what's going to come out of their mouths next!
I personally think it's awesome! I wish we could all hold on to some of our kid-weirdness into adulthood. We'd have a lot more fun that way!

So, more about me:
I'm hoping to go back to college this fall. I'm waiting to hear from MSU admissions, but it's taking forever! It's been over 3 months, and when I called to check the status today they told me that their new computer system was making everything take a long time. They can't give me a time frame for when it'll be done, but they will make sure to try and hurry it along since I called.
So it's June, and I'm taking an online writing class through Lansing Community College, and I have no idea what I'll be doing in 3 months!
I feel like I'm in Limbo.
If I don't get accepted, then I need to find a better job. I have been working at my kids' school as a lunch monitor and the "Breakfast Lady". It's actually the best job I've ever had, but it doesn't pay all that much ;)
Oh, and I would like to major in Art History, and go into Art Restoration/Conservation. I know, there are no big museums of anything out here, but MSU is planning to build a new art building/museum, or I can fix people's antiques or something...
I don't know, I'm working on it :P

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! Just seeing if it'll let me post a comment now. (It complained at me earlier, but that's what I get for using Beta test software at work.) Love you!

    ReplyDelete